The World of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest: The Adventurer's Potion

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quest: The Adventurer's Potion

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Leroy watched them scurry away. He waited until the bandits were out of earshot. He burst out laughing. "I have to say, that was one of the most fun things I have ever done."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue230/300Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quest: The Adventurer's Potion

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Orion wiped his face with his hands so he could see better. " Yup, we gave them quite a scare." Orion cast a shell of flame around him and Leroy as they walked. " Lets scare em more."

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Character Profile
Character Name: Orion Flame-Eye
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/300Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:19 pm

"Actually, I don't think we should over do it."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue230/300Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:02 pm

" Well then..." Orion turned off the shield, walking behind a whimpering and chattering tree, Orion pulled out a bandit. " Tell me, is the golden rose here? Tell me and I shall spare your life."

OOC- Is it here? Your call.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/300Quest:  The Adventurer's Potion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:02 pm

" Well then..." Orion turned off the shield, walking behind a whimpering and chattering tree, Orion pulled out a bandit. " Tell me, is the golden rose here? Tell me and I shall spare your life."

OOC- Is it here? Your call.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:21 pm

The bandit gagged with Leroy's hand around his neck, and then spoke; "Gack, yes, gack, its, gack, in the, gack, swampy area, gack, just south, gack, of here, gack!" Leroy let the man go, and then spoke to Orion. "Lord, I do believe we should be headed a bit due south now, don't you agree?"

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:07 pm

" Yes I think so." Orion stepped forward, the first step south, towards the golden rose.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Leroy followed South. "'Lord', do you think you could get these thieves and scoundrels to scrounge up a few horses for our travels?"

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:28 pm

" Why ask?" Orion asked, walking to a tree that several horses were tied to. He sliced the ropes of two that seemed the most fit. He hopped onto one.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:11 pm

"Good job." Leroy said, and mounted a horse. "South we go!" He shouted, and rode off South.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 am

Orion followed Leroy, behind and to the right of Leroy.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am

The duo kept riding along for at least two hours, until they were approaching an area which looked green. It was a field being tended to by elves. Leroy stopped the horse and got off. He then whispered to Orion, "Be careful, elves I hear can be quite dangerous when not handled properly."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:09 pm

" Then you handle them." Orion said, getting off the horse slowly.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:47 pm

"Caradon, kisinthin taranock! Joranor Firenono!" Leroy said slowly, making sure it sounded right after each word. One of the elves turned its head. It walked up to Leroy and Orion, and gave them a once over. Then he nodded slowly, and responded with a thick elvish accent to Leroy. "I am a speaker of your language. No need to use our tongue, friends. I will bring you to our colony leader if you wish."

Leroy glanced at Orion, and said, "Well, I am guessing that they know of the rose's location, so I suppose so."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 pm

Orion nodded and followed after the elf.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:33 am

After a while of walking through short green fields, they came to a huge tree. There was a ladder cut into its side. Following the elf's lead, Leroy followed up. They emerged into a huge treehouse, with an elf sitting in a throne in the middle. "Does he speak english?" whispered Leroy to the guide elf. It nodded. "Hello oh great Leader!"

OOC: I am tired of doing the other people. You do the king, ok?

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 am

Orion bowed down. " Greetings your highness." " Hello, what business do you want with us elves?" The king asked.

OOC- Fine, but I'm not so good, you do the answering.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 am

"Oh great king of the elves, we come here to find the Golden Rose. We need a petal from it to complete an amazing potion."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 am

" I see, yes, we do have the Golden Rose, though it is in a special place. And what in return would you give for the petal?" The king asked.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:05 pm

"Well, that depends on what you value. Gold, silver, crystal, it can be yours for that petal."

OOC: If my Mythology is correct, I think Elves value crystal the most. But I can't be positive...

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:37 pm

" Crystal you say? Hmm... I guess I could accept that, about fifty chests filled with it for the petal. How does that sound?"

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 pm

"Ah, very generous dear adventurer. I will have someone go pick on for you."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 pm

" Well, Leroy, looks like we have to bring fifty chests of crystal here. I wonder how, after all, we have been travelling for a very very long distance and if we go back to get it, the king might not hold up on the deal and not allow us to enter. They might even attack us while we are coming back. So, King, how about you show us the petal, you bring a few elves to come with us with the petal back to the town so we can get the crystal and the elves can bring it back?"

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 am

"Alas, no, for you could then simply kill my elves. We shall meet at The Crossroads in two days time. You with the crystal, I with the petal. But warrior,if I find you doing something against us before that, you shall need to prepare for a battle of your lifetime! A re-creation of the battle of Crossroads."

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 pm

" Okay then. Come on Leroy lets head back." He spun around and started walking through the door.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next