The World of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest: The Stone Mountain Journey

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: Quest: The Stone Mountain Journey

Post  Leroy Ridran Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:28 am

"Thank you very much Orion." Leroy said, and rose form the ground. But as he was doing that, he picked up a small stick from the ground. "Orion, light this on fire!"

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue230/300Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: Quest: The Stone Mountain Journey

Post  Orion Flame-eye Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:52 am

Orion lit it on fire. " Now what?" Orion cast shards of fire around him and shot them rapidly at the cave walls. Filling the room with bright lights and shadows.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Character Profile
Character Name: Orion Flame-Eye
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170/300Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:40 am

Leroy held the fire high, and then swooped it down onto a small ledge where one had been standing. The goblin died. But then, something spoke inside his head. Fire and water Leroy. Both are weaknesses of the goblins. This is why they are so pitiful. They fear both of the biggest elements of nature. Leroy thought for a moment, though he really didn't have time. "Well that sure doesn't help!" he said out loud.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue230/300Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 am

" What doesn't help?" Orion asked Leroy, knowing that the goblins were weak against fire. " Okay, Leroy stand behind inside that ball of flame." Orion told Leroy, creating a ball of flame with the center hollow. " I am going to fill this room with fire, I'll burn the rocks with this spell. So get inside or it may kill you."

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170/300Quest:  The Stone Mountain Journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Don't do that! The voice was very loud now. It was really starting to get annoying. Thing underground river! Think collapse the floor! Don't you know what inhabits this mountain? Are you completely unknowing that there is a FIRE DEMON in this mountain! Water! Use water! Well that was quite a speech. "Orion, don't do that! We need to collapse the floor!"

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm

" Huh, easier said then done when theres about fifty arrows being fired at you! Come on, follow me!" Orion ran down a narrow tunnel, which led to a mine filled with gems. Orion picked up two pick ax's and started smashing the floor.

OOC- I want to come the fire lord, am I allowed becoming that?

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:08 pm

OOC: Can you say overpowered? Can I say no? Yes!
BIC: Leroy ran behind Orion and grabbed the pickaxe fast. He could hear the pounding of tiny feet. He brought it down upon the rock over and over again, barely hearing even a crack. Finally, he had made a small hole, and, lo and behold, water came out! It was just a tiny spurt. Leroy tried to make it bigger, but it wouldn't go fast enough. He felt an arrow stick in his arm. It was a big arrow. It was a burning arrow. Leroy knew no more.

OOC: Can you say Fire Demon time?

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 pm

OOC- Well, I wont be really overpowered, just that I would be able to have a bit more power in fire magic and wear a cool crown Smile

BIC- Orion extinguished the flames of the arrow the moment it touched Leroy's skin. He looked behind him to see a huge faceless demon with an arm which was an arrow. " Well, what in the world is that..." Orion carefully and swiftly broke the arrow that was in Leroy's arm in half and took both halves out. He tore off a strip of his tunic and binded up Leroy's arm and carried him furthur down the cave to a ledge protected by rocks all but one side. Orion splashed some water onto Leroy's head and prepared for the wave of goblins and the weird flaming demon.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:40 pm

Leroy felt limp. The voice took this moment of weakness to chime in. Get up! Collapse after the battle! Orion needs you! Leroy moved a bit. Pain shot through his whole body. Poison. That arrow had been poisoned. He knew it. Nevertheless, he stood, the pain searing through every vein. He turned to face the oncoming demon. It came closer, until it stopped just before him. "Demon. You serve no purpose in this world but to be evil. Today I shall rid this realm of your terrible existence. Foul Demon, I tell you now. Be off to the land of the damned from which you came from!" Leroy drew his shining blade on the final word, brandishing it in front of the burning demon. "BE GONE!" He cried, and leapt at the demon. It happened fast. An arm shot up, a burning sensation on Leroy's back, Leroy instinctively jabbing with his sword, a crushing fall, a huge crash beside him. He landed in a daze with his eyes closed. He never opened them again.

OOC: Leroy is dead. All of the quests he is currently in he can finish, but then he will remain dead. Say goodbye to the great warrior. Orion, make your post one of farewell.

BIC: Inside his head, Leroy's thoughts were slowly fading away. He tried to contact that mysterious voice that had been speaking to him before. It finally spoke to him. Leroy. I must take these last moments to tell you some things. I am the voice of your father. I have been watching you your entire life. And you are going to die right now. You have been poisoned and burned. You defeated the demon. Now, say your last words to your friend Orion. Leroy didn't open his eyes at this. He merely tried to find a voice. Finally, when he found it, he spoke a final sentence. "Farewell Orion, and good luck to you in all of your quests." After that, Leroy let his head fall, and with a final shot of pain from the poison, Sir. Leroy Ridran died.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:28 pm

OOC- So now the site is dead?

BIC- It all happened in an instant, he saw Leroy get hit to the ground and stayed there. He sent a huge gust of fire which smashed the walls of the cavern into nothing. The entire mountain above them fell down upon the village below and smashed it to bits. Orion let his tears fall as Leroy said his last words. " Farewell to you too, my good friend, Sir. Leroy Ridran." With that, he placed his sword next to Leroy's body, the sword burning brightly, forever. He looked up, only to see the sky instead of mountain. The sky was red, from fire, flames from the heart. With a final sigh, he set the area Leroy was on on fire, watching it sink lower and lower into the ground. He then moved the fire to create a forever burning shield of fire that only the greatest fire casters could remove. He looked down the mountain, to the town that had been hit by the avalanche. There was an angry mob of surviving villagers and soldiers, gaurds too. Who were mad at Orion for destroying the town.

Anger and sadness was clear in his eyes as he started turning into fire, he formed a giant fire sword that was created from pure anger and fury. He charged down the mountain, the sword burning everything in its path.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:24 am

OOC: Site is not dead.
BIC: A voice shouted in Orion's head, "Orion, stop! Apologize!" It was the voice of Leroy Ridran, though it sounded ghostly and distant.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:31 pm

The blade exinguished right before it hit the first soldier. Thats weird, it sounds like... Leroy! Orion halted and looked at the soldiers, vilagers and gaurds surrounding him, weapons drawn. " Okay look, I'm sorry I destroyed your town, its just that I'm extremly sad and angry." At the last word, he disintigrated all the rubble over the town, leaving the buildings that were properly made in quite good shape, like for instance the ones with stone walls. The villagers cheered when they saw it and Orion took that chance to walk out of the circle around him.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:05 pm

Perfect. Do not weep for me Orion. I died a valiant death!

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:22 pm

You know, Leroy, you're right. Now what? He asked Leroy's voice inside his head.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 am

I do not make decisions for you, Orion. Go back home. Wait. Wait until the time is right.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm

Orion nodded and removed the last of the rubble, then he set off back to his house in Crossroads.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:28 pm

*QUEST COMPLETE*

XP reward to each participant: 20
XP reward to Draylon (who only sort of participated): 10

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5