The World of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Player and God Modder: Leroy Ridran

2 posters

Go down

Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty Power Player and God Modder: Leroy Ridran

Post  Leroy Ridran Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 am

As was looking through my many complaints (all from Draylon) I found one common theme. He said that Leroy was too powerful, and the added fact that I can control all NPC's is quite a nice one. So, after pondering it for a while (and after a heated debate via IM with Draylon), I can safely say that Leroy needs to be toned down a bit.

So now you know why I am doing this. But what am I doing? Well, I am going to make many gradual changes...
-As one change, I will be taking off 100 xp points from leroy. Like Draylon pointed out, it's not like I worked for it!
-Anyone in the game can control any NPC from now on. If an NPC is created for the simple purpose of a quest, then anyone can do them.
-Another change will be more subtle. Leroy will simply not be as powerful. He will get hurt easier, he will become tired faster, and he won't be the superhuman that we have all grown to know and resent.

I hope these changes will make people enjoy the game more. So say goodbye to Super-Leroy, and say "Hi" to Brave Knight.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Left_bar_bleue230/300Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty Re: Power Player and God Modder: Leroy Ridran

Post  Draylon Redtip Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 pm

Huzzah! No more will I have to suffer humiliation at the hands of the uber-player Leroy Ridran. Thanks, dude.
Draylon Redtip
Draylon Redtip
Inactive Player
Inactive Player

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Character Profile
Character Name: Draylon Redtip
Character Class: Rogue
Character Experience:
Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Left_bar_bleue0/300Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

Back to top Go down

Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty Re: Power Player and God Modder: Leroy Ridran

Post  Leroy Ridran Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Well, you do drive a hard debate.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Left_bar_bleue230/300Power Player and God Modder:  Leroy Ridran Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down